Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"You take a nap-a, you don't move to Napa!"

And a line from Sex & the City to start this post off ...
Taylor & I went to Napa yesterday. It was a lovely day spent lunching at Bounty Hunter Winery (BBQ!! Great BBQ too, made me miss the South), then we drove through the beautiful valley. It was a nearly perfect day, execept for the way back - we took the Bay Bridge - our first mistake. As I had just told Taylor about how the 1989 earthquake made the bridge collapse, we sat parked in traffic for 1 hour. Then we heard on the radio a cable had snapped and they shut the bridge down. (great) We had a huge detour, but made it back safely. I may never take this bridge again.

Taylor is getting tired of taking these photos of me...

Mondavi Winery.

My favorite of the day - V. Sattrui Winery.

Biggest pumpkin eva! Beringer Winery.

Mumm Winery.

No comments:

Post a Comment