Monday, August 17, 2009

What's Coyote Valley Like, You Ask?

Well... let me show you. I have had more questions on "what's it like out there" than anything else. I just got in from the pool (part of my daily routine) and decided to walk around and take some pictures for you.

Here is Billy's "coach." I was given a crash course in RV talk the day I got here. A coach is an RV that you and drive. The big 'ens. Billy hails from Tupelo,MS and may be my favorite person here, (I told him I had friends from MS). I can't wait to get a picture with him. He talks like he's from the South and says one curse word per sentence, if not more. You'd love him. He's funny. His RV tells it all. (the other side of the flag has a skull and bones)


Here's the nice pool area. Every day, about 1-2pm, I make my way out of bed and to the pool. Muwahahahha, I kid. I wake up at 8am. I help Amber with little baby Sage then go out there to read my book.


Here's the front enterance of Amber & Jason's 5th Wheel. Yes, this is another type of RV. One you can pull behind a dually. It's reeeel nice.


Here's Keenum's RV. His is a pull behind camper. He also has a surf board out for the ladies. He has yet to use it. Looks good, though, right? He pulls in every night like this, just like a bat outta h*ll.



Here's the 1968 Shasta Amber & Jason bought. It sleeps 2 and is just cute as a button. Little, isn't she?


Here's Amber cooking dinner for us on the grill. Tonight it was chicken & steak fajitas. Yummy!


Further evidence that Keenum does not own a shirt. Also, evidence that he doesn't know how to properly wear a hat. (He comes over every day after he wakes up, sits down, says something wise, then leaves.)


We have a family of prarie dogs beside us. This is Patrick. I named him just now. Isn't he cute? Amber says there's a family of five of them. I have only seen Patrick.


And I can't leave out baby Sage. Sleeping like a champ. Arm back, relaxed. I like to think this is how I look when I sleep.


And yours truly. I think I like it here. I might just stay. I applied for several jobs today, we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. this made me smile. I'm happy you are happy! xoxo times a million!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everything is going well on your side of the world:) I am so happy for you and I think about you often... wondering what adventure you're getting into while at that same moment, I am sitting at my computer desk, waiting for 5:00pm. Enjoy every minute of your journey, and keep us updated!!

    --Lauren Gualdoni

    ReplyDelete