Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PCH

I have decided to drive down the Pacific Coast Highway next week. I will leave Morgan Hill to drive down HWY 1 down to San Deigo to vist my pal, Jack. I am planning on leaving in enough time to see all the things the coast has to offer! I plan to stay the first night in Santa Barbara. I want to see all the pretty little beach towns on the way down. On my way home, I have already made my reservation to go visit the Hearst Castle. The nerd I am has always wanted to see it. It'll be amazing! If you don't know what it is, wikipedia it. :)

If you know of any fun things I should see or do while I'm on HWY 1, please suggest away! I am leaving Sept 2nd and returning Sept 5th.

Here's a picture of what I am looking forward to seeing: (Big Sur)

No comments:

Post a Comment