Monday, September 28, 2009

Santa Barbara Part Deux

Johnny came to Santa Barbara for a "work trip." However, I feel like he never worked. I kid, I kid, he'll get mad at me for saying that. He did work. I'd say collectively, 4 hours. So, we hung out in Santa Barbara and Solvang, CA and wine country. It was a nice couple of days.

My favorite picture of the weekend! Vus or Ban? What is it?


On the way to Solvang, CA.


Solvang, CA - Cute little Danish town.


Foxen Winery. It's a shack! I loved it. Sidways, the movie, was filmed here.


Being the nerd that I am, I knew Neverland Ranch was near Santa Barbara. So, we wikipedia'd the addres and it was only several miles from where we were one day. We went. Nothing to get excited about. You can't see jack from the road. Just this gate.


A sweet farewell from a fan to MJ...

No comments:

Post a Comment