Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Update

I realized it'd been a while since I wrote.

A few things have happened since I last wrote.

I had a near heart attack two weeks ago with the rumors of Google buying out Yelp. They were in negotiations for buying us for $500 million. Turns out, it fizzled out. Our CEO feels we're worth more and gave us reason to believe the buyout won't happen now, but could in the future. I'm not sure what that means for my job. In the meantime, I'm still enjoying it. I was the first to hit quota for the month and feel pretty confident I'll do well there.

Christmas I didn't come home, unfortnately, but stayed here. John arrived Dec 7 and we decided to hang out in Napa. He'd not been yet & wanted to see it. It was a nice time to relax and see the sights.

I love this city. I realize that more and more each time I go out and see new things. I've been here over a month now and still haven't seen it all. I can't wait for you all to come visit and see the beautiful San Francisco that I have grown to love. :)

Happy new year to you all!

Here are a few pictures from recently.


Christmas in Napa Valley. Those yellow "wildflowers" is actually mustard planted to help grow wine.


We did a cave tour at Del Dotto Winery. It was so pretty.


No grapes. No leaves. Still beautiful & green. Napa.

Christmas in Napa.

Just me.


This place takes my breath away - Baker Beach.


What's a trip to Baker Beach w/o a jump picture.


Baker Beach. John & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment